Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Memorial = Fancy Outift

Even though it's freezing out and terrible stupid weather outside we tried to bring a little spring to our lives through our memorial outifts.  I can't believe it but Emma actually kept that crazy necklace on the entire time. And let me paint her nails to match it.          
She is becoming one girly chick. 








A rare photo of us together and I had to give her a mint to stand and hold my hand.  


Forced display of affection, she's not even a little into it. 


                                                                            Ladybug friend!

2 comments:

  1. She is stinkin' cute Steph :) And it was really amazing how she kept that necklace on- and let Mike fix it when it got tangled! You two look gorgeous together, forced affection or not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I just need to know where her dress and your skirt are from. Other than that I think the forced kiss pic is still adorable and you look beautiful! Sh is such a pretty pretty.

    ReplyDelete