Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tights with Shorts







 I always wanted to try wearing corduroy or wool shorts with tights and boots in the fall but I've always felt too nervous.  So I'm making Emma do it.  It's a cute way to show off fun tights and not make her play in a skirt haha.    Some other really cute ones I've seen:  Zara corduroy shorts and Baby Gap Fair Isle shorts


She stole my hat so I had to wear hers.




Then we warmed up with some hot cocoa. 

Coat: Old Navy  Shorts: 77 Kids  Tights: Target  Boots: Bass  Hat: Target (mine!)

6 comments:

  1. Love that photo of the two of you, she looks so happy to be with her mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little daughter is too cute!! she looks adorable and i love her outfit! btw would u like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, what a little cutie!! She has better style than I do!! ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, she's stealing your clothes already:). Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete