Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tuesday Best




  My absolute favorite outfits Emma wears are always her dressy ones.  I would wear most of them, especially this dress. I really, really wish it was my size.  I never have time to take pictures before the meetings because we're rushing around like crazy, which is why these pictures aren't so great.  And if anyone reading this has advice of how to make pictures look cool when you have to use the flash I'd love to know.  I just never think they turn out good when the flash is on!





 Dress:  77 Kids [RIP 77 Kids :(  ]  Sweater: Baby Gap  Tights: Old Navy  Shoes: Zara

4 comments:

  1. that dress IS amazing. And I agree, it's so hard to get good pics with a flash, but I do love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want to take photos of Evie in her meeting dresses, and then I never do bc it's too crazy getting out the door. I love Emma's braids!!! She looks like such a little girl. :) Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she is so cute! I have a hard time with flashes too. The only thing that helps them look better for me is editing them in picasa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute Steph! I LOVE the decor on the wall in her room, is that paper or decals? So cute.

    ReplyDelete